Juliana Kérzia

Juliana Kérzia

sábado, 14 de maio de 2011

Maybe more than a girl .. ..

Can be better than people think, am not holy, but not both primes!
(not much)
but that's normal, I'll take care of my life ..
and my imagm does all the others .. I do not need the opinion of anyone ..
This is my life and I do what I want with it!
Do not live in opinions ...
If agent today would believe the opinions that people give the world .. haha had already fallen a long time!
.. I want to study hard to get there when the front say "I DID IT!
& want to be a profession that is not easy ..
have to put the guy in the book ..
I can go into the book to learn more .. ..
.. but do not give up this profession!
des is my dream child!
and now that I is not gonna give up! ..
I give my shows tantrum over .. it will not change anything!
let me be the way I am not try to change it .. never ... never ever!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário